ASCA WILL BE CLOSED FROM 21/12/2015 AND RE-OPEN ON 4/1/2016
ASCA is an established local voluntary sector organisation providing (c. 1990), confidential, 1-to-1 counselling and advice in Richmond and Kingston. We do not charge fees but ask for an appropriate weekly donation from our service users, this ensures people have access to our service whatever their financial circumstance.
- 1-to-1 counselling for those affected by alcohol and substance misuse
- 1-to-1 counselling for the affected others of those with addiction problems
- 1-to-1 counselling for behavioural addictions (such as sex addiction and eating problems)
- 1-to-1 counselling for those facing issues in recovery
- 1-to-1 counselling for a wide range of underyling issues (such as mental health issues, relationship issues, bereavement and loss)
- Group therapy for family members, carers and friends
- Group therapy for those with an alcohol and/or drug misuse problem
- Health and Well Being Programme
Getting the advice you need could not be simpler, simply pick up the phone and we will be happy to talk with you about your problem and arrange an assessment quickly. There is no need for a doctors referral.
If we are unable to help you, our expert team will be able to point you to a service which may be more appropriate.
We are situated at 2 sites, one in Richmond the other in Surbiton:
Surbiton- Tel: 020 8339 9899.
96 Ditton Road, Surbiton, KT6 6RH
- 10-8 Tuesday.
- 10-8 Wednesday
- 4.30-8.30 Thursday
- 10-2 Saturday.
Richmond: Tel: 020 8940 1160
233 Lower Mortlake Road, TW9 2LL
- 8-4 Monday
- 8-8 Tuesday
- 8-7 Wednesday
- 10-2 Saturday
There is a 24-hour answer phone at both sites and if you leave a message we will get back to you within office hours.
Reg Charity No. 1036555 Reg Company No. 2902445