Addiction Support and Care Agency
PLEASE NOTE OUR SERVICE IN 96 DITTON ROAD, SURBITON WILL BE CLOSED ON TUESDAY 20TH AND WEDENSDAY 21ST AUGUST 2019 FOR GENERAL MAINTENANCE WORKS
ASCA is an established local community based organisation providing (c. 1990), a range of confidential support services in Richmond and Kingston. Although we do not charge for our services, an appropriate weekly donation ensures people have access to our service whatever their financial circumstances while at the same time supporting a small local charity.
We offer one to one counselling and group services for
- people with issues around alcohol and/or drug
- people experiencing process addictions eg computer gaming, gambling, sex, pornography
- carers, family members, friends and anyone affected by the addiction of others
- people in recovery from addiction who are experiencing difficulties in their lives
- people experiencing mild mental health issues eg anxiety/depression, that are under the current management of a mental health professional and/or GP
Note: To access our services you must be registered with a GP.
If you meet the above criteria then please contact us directly by telephone for further information and/or arrange an initial assessment appointment.
We strongly advise health and social care professionals contact us directly for a more detailed referral criteria before passing our details to your patients/clients.
If we are unable to help you, our team will be able to point you to a service which may be more appropriate.
We are situated at 2 sites, one in Richmond the other in Surbiton:
Surbiton- Tel: 020 8339 9899.
96 Ditton Road, Surbiton, Kingston KT6 6RH
- 11am-8pm Tuesday
- 9am-5pm Wednesday
- 10am-2pm Saturday
Richmond: Tel: 020 8940 1160
233 Lower Mortlake Road, TW9 2LL
- 8am-4pm Monday
- 8am-8pm Tuesday
- 8am-3pm Wednesday
- 10am-2pm Saturday
There is a 24-hour answer phone at both sites, if you leave a message we will get back to you within office hours.
Reg Charity No. 1036555 Reg Company No. 2902445